Lollapalooza Festival with Zalando.



Photography by : Romina C.

Good morning loves! So as you know, I am currently in the South of Italy for holidays! Wow, it is gorgeous here! A few days ago, I was in Berlin for the Lollapalooza Festival with Zalando, It's time to tell you a bit more about it!

4 days in Berlin, 2 days of Festival and tons of memories. Receiving the invitation from Zalando to spend those 4 days in Berlin makes me so happy! First, being able to attend the famous Lollapalooza was such a great news even more that it was the first time this Festival was taking place in Europe. I was also so happy to visit the Zalando showroom and meet the amazing team working there! Finally, visiting Berlin for the second time was amazing as last time it was in February which means cold and grey and I had a "bad" opinions about the city (which I was totally wrong...).

For the first day of Festival a lot of international artist were scheduled : Macklemore, Bastille, James bay etc... (My bad, I missed Macklemore while eating a dish of Pad Thaï.... so sad about it!)... But the mood was very good throughout the whole festival! I had so much fun with the other bloggers invited from all around the world.

On that day, I was wearing an entire Zalando Outfit. I love the little laced dress from Topshop that I paired with a pair of fringe Sandals which are also from Topshop. 

OUTFIT OF THE DAY
Dress : Topshop, via Zalando - available here
Sandals : Topshop, via Zalando - available here
Bag : Louis Vuitton, vintage
Shades : Ray Ban - available here
Shirt : La Redoute






No comments :

Post a Comment